SEO Specialist @ Sterling Sky Inc (CA remote)
- Salary: $60-100k/yr
- Requirements include: Strong knowledge of onsite SEO techniques (as it pertains to small businesses); and,
- Technical SEO experience (website crawls and analysis, identifying indexing issues, implementing schemas, updating menus, improving site structure, etc).
Content Team Lead @ Animalz (US remote)
- Salary: $71-100k/yr
- Lead a team of content marketing managers, reporting to the general manager and working closely with the COO, editors and customer operations team.
- This role requires at least one year of management experience, at least two years of reporting experience and experience with on-page SEO.
Digital Marketing Manager @ Sysco (US remote)
- Salary: $80-120k/yr
- Develop digital campaign strategy, which incorporates customer- facing communications strategy, customer path/journey, and digital media mix. Leverage customer insights, CRM capabilities, and focus groups to inform strategy. Plan and execute all digital web, SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, recommend and execute user experience improvements.
SEO Specialist @ All Star Directories (US remote)
- Pay: $82-90k/yr
- Manage the day-to-day production and performance of one or more websites in All Star Directories’ organic channel.
- Work allocation will be roughly broken down as follows: 33% SEO, 33% content production, 33% conversion rate optimization.
Want a chance to include your job listing in the Search Engine Land newsletter? Send along the details here.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.