Don’t Even Think of Getting Commission Gorilla Until You Read This!
Many affiliates know that offering a bonus alongside any promotion can generate bigger commissions and more sales. In fact, two super affiliates have tested this extensively and found that offering a bonus can quintuple your commissions.
Yep, that’s right: you can make five times more money if you offer a bonus!
But even though offering a bonus puts more money in your pocket, it’s certainly not easy money. You need to create bonus pages. If you want to do it right, this takes time, skills or money. Not everyone has the resources to create the sort of professional pages that boost conversions.
1. Point and click simple WYSIWYG editor. You don’t need to know a thing about coding or design. All you have to do is point and click your mouse to beautiful, high-converting bonus pages. You can drag in images, insert videos and even create custom, high-impact call to action buttons. You won’t find an easier way to create web pages!
2. Bonus library. If you’re like a lot of affiliates, you tend to reuse bonuses. This software makes it easy. The system lets you build and store bonus building blocks inside the bonus library. Then you can just drag and drop these bonuses into your bonus pages. The more you use Commission Gorilla, the faster you’ll be able to create pages especially if you use the bonus library!
3. Free hosting. Don’t have a website? No problem. Commission Gorilla will host your bonus offer pages at no charge. Or you can opt to upload them directly to your site. Commission Gorilla even includes a plugin to make uploading pages to a WordPress site a breeze.
4. Automated bonus delivery. When you create your bonus page, Commission Gorilla creates your delivery page at the same time. You can even drag and drop in the pre-written text to create pages even faster. What a huge time saver, which means a lot during a fast-moving product launch!
5. Clone feature. Once you create a high-performing promotion page, then all you have to do is click your mouse to clone the page, tweak it for another offer, and your bonus page will be ready in minutes (rather than hours). It’s so easy and fast!
6. Dashboard stats. As soon as you log into Commission Gorilla, you’ll be able to track your high-performing pages with just a glance by looking at the built-in stats. No more guessing at what works – now you’ll know for sure!
7. Social share buttons. Promoting your new bonus page is easy – just use the built-in social share buttons! You can build your page, promote it, and go enjoy the rest of your day. Plus you can even drag and drop social share buttons into your bonus pages for your visitors to use!
And the list of cool stuff just keeps going because you get even more features to make the most of your traffic and increase your conversion rates. This includes attention bars, exit pop-ups and countdown timers. You’ll even get a cool collection done for you bonuses to use during your very next promotion!
The bottom line is you won’t find a better way to get your bonus pages up and running fast.
Traditional HTML editors are clumsy, they have a big learning curve, and they’re not designed specifically for creating direct-response sales pages.
Commission Gorilla is different because it’s designed with marketers in mind. No matter what your skill level or background, you too can point and click your way to high-converting bonus offer pages!
What’s more, this software isn’t just for affiliates. While it works really well for creating affiliate bonus pages, you can also use it to create bonus pages for your own products. You can use it to create bonuses, coupons or other special offers for your online or offline business. Commission Gorilla is even flexible enough to create contest pages, lead pages and more.
Best of all…
. You don’t need any design skills.
. You don’t need a big budget to hire a designer.
. You don’t need to know any code.
And if you choose the Pro option, you’ll get some superpower up add on features as well!
My rating? I give it two thumbs up as the fastest and easiest way to get promotion pages up and running. Check it out for yourself – and don’t forget to look at the impressive demos!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.